Saturday, February 28, 2009

Life in February

I've been busy. Photographing, doodling, and moving. Life has been full of all kinds of things to do and see and accomplish. It'll be another couple of weeks before the doodles and sketches and little watercolors start showing up on here though.

I promptly followed moving across town with a road-trip to Arizona. So while this gave me loads of new ideas for paintings, and lots of opportunities to take photos, I haven't yet had the chance to get my computer set up at the new place. (I'm not even back at my new place yet!) So, no recent sketches to post, but here are some photos to check out:











The first few are from the Wave, near Kanab, Utah. (Coyote Buttes, to be more specific.) The last two I took at the Desert Botanical Gardens in Phoenix, Arizona.

No comments: